Recording Camp Questionnaire, Disclosures, and Policy Agreements
This questionnaire is for gaining insight into the collective student knowledge base going into the Recording Camps, with the goal of having a well-balanced education based on their experience.
There are no right or wrong answers, just answer honestly!
- The Recording Camps will contain advanced and professional learning material on par with college-level courses.
- The Recording Camps will consist of both lecture-style learning and lab-style exercises. During instructor lectures, students are expected to pay attention and take notes, as what they learn will be applied in the labs.
- The end goal for each camp is to complete at least one full multi-track recording and upload it for online distribution. To achieve that goal, it's ESSENTIAL that students behave in the same way they would in a college lecture or in a professional studio.
- Students in the Recording Camps will be in an environment surrounded by sensitive and expensive equipment (some of which will be the instructor's). They will also be around equipment used for the school's daily operations, as well as equipment being sold in the store. ***IF IT'S NOT YOURS...DO NOT TOUCH IT! AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SOMETHING DOES...ASK FIRST!***
- Rock University and RU Gear reserve the right to hold parents of students financially accountable for any damages done to school and/or instructor property through carelessness and recklessness.